INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – CONTACT FORM
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679
The Data Controller of personal data below, according to the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals
with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter “Regulations”) informs that he will process the data for the
purposes and with the methods indicated below.
‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data,
whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or
alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment
or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
The treatment will be carried out in manual form (e.g. paper forms collection) and in electronic form or in any case with
the aid of computerized or automated tools.
According to the rules of the Regulations, the treatments will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness,
transparency and protection of privacy. According to article 13 of the Regulations, we therefore provide the following
1. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The data processed by the Data Controller are:
1.1. personal identification data: 1 ☒ name; 2 ☒ surname; 3 ☐ date of birth; 4 ☐ birth place; 5 ☐ fiscal code; 6 ☒ address;
7 ☐ IBAN; 8 ☐ credentials; 9 ☒ phone number; 10 ☒ email address; 11 ☐ economic data; 12 ☐ financial data; 13
1.2. special categories of personal data: 1 ☐ biometric data; 2 ☐ genetic data; 3 ☒ health data; 4 ☐ sexual orientation;
5 ☐ political orientation; 6 ☐ registration with the trade unions; 7 ☐ racial origin; 8 ☐ religious or philosophical
1.3. personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences: 1 ☐ criminal convictions/crime
1.4. type of possible profiling: 1 ☐ performance at work; 2 ☐ economic situation; 3 ☐ health; 4 ☐ personal preferences;
5 ☐ interests; 6 ☐ reliability; 7 ☐ behaviour; 8 ☐ location or movement.
Special categories of personal data can be processed with the consent of the interested party. Otherwise the data will
be immediately destroyed. The data processing will take place in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations as
2. SOURCE FROM WHICH PERSONAL DATA ORIGINATE.
The personal data processed are those collected from the person concerned.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION (art.13 par.1 letter c EU regulation 2016/679)
The data will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
1. I authorize the creation of the database for the provision of the services requested in the contact form (art. 6 par 1 –
letter a) of the Regulation) and its conservation for 10 years since the last report;
2. I authorize the creation of a database for commercial communications (Marketing) also through automated systems
(fax, sms, email) (art.6 par 1 – letter a) and its conservation for 10 years from the last report;
3. I authorize the Data Controller to transfer my personal data to its customers and suppliers (art.6 par 1 – letter a) and
to keep such data based on the authorized purposes.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING (art.13 par.1 letter c EU Regulation 2016/679)
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data by the Data Controller is guaranteed as it conforms to letters a) of the
art. 6 paragraph 1 of the Regulation.
5. NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA – CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF CONSENT (art.13 par.2 letter
e) of the Regulations)
In the event that the letter c), paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Regulation occurs, the Data Controller of personal data is
not obliged to acquire the specific consent. If the interested party does not intend to give the personal data referred to
above, the consequence would be that it is impossible to establish or continue the contractual relationship.
In addition to the aforementioned assumptions, the processing of personal data is optional and free and can only take
place upon explicit consent.
6. COMMUNICATION OF DATA (art.13 par.1 letter e) of the Regulations)
With reference to art. 13, par. 1, letter e) of EU Regulation 2016/679, we proceed to the indication of the subjects or
categories of subjects that may be aware of your personal data: authorized persons to process personal data, consultants,
hosting service providers, network of entrepreneurs and customers.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The data will be transferred to third countries not belonging to the European Union: England
8. PROCESSING METHODS
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – CONTACT FORM
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 Rev.1.1
© Copyright – Giuseppe Langellotti – Tutti i diritti riservati
The treatment will be carried out by authorized persons in manual and / or automated form in accordance with the
articles. 30, 32 and 35 of EU Regulation 2016/679 with the supervision of the Data Protection Officer, if appointed;
9. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (Chapter III UE Reg. 2016/679)
The articles 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 of the Regulations attribute to the interested party the exercise
of specific rights such as:
• art.15 Right of access by the data subject: he data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller
confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed;
• art.16 Right to rectification: the right of the data subject to obtain from the controller the rectification of
inaccurate personal data concerning him or her;
• art.17 Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): the right of the data subject to obtain from the controller the
erasure of personal data concerning him or her;
• art.18 Right to restriction of processing: the right of the data subject to obtain from the data controller a limited
treatment of his/her data when the accuracy of the personal data is contested, when the processing is illegal and
if one is against processing;
• art 19 Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing;
• art. 20 Right to data portability: the right of data subject to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a
structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another
controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided;
• art. 21 Right to object: the right to oppose the processing at any time, even in the case of processing for direct
• art. 22 Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: the right not to be subject to a decision based
solely on automated processing, including profiling.
The data subject can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures
and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it. In exercising the rights
referred to in articles 15-23 of the Regulations, the data subject may confer, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to
individuals or associations. Requests can be forwarded to the data controller or to the DPO, if appointed, via the e-mail
addresses listed below.
10. DURATION OF THE PROCESSING (art.13 par.2 letter a) EU Regulation 2016/679)
The processing of data will not last longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected as reported
in the individual purposes, however, if the person considers, for any reason, exhausted the purpose of treatment can
exercise its right by sending a request formal address to the controller or data protection officer.
11. DATA CONTROLLER (art.13 par.1 letter a) EU Regulation 2016/679)
The identification details of the Data Controller are those listed in box A.
12.DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) (art.13 par.1 letter b) EU Regulation 2016/679)
The identifying details of the DPO (Data Protection Officer), if appointed, are shown in box B.
Box A – Stamp of the Data Controller
Paolo Agostino Tommaso Ruggeri Sas
Via Turrini 9 – 40011 Anzola dell’Emilia (BO) P.IVA 03016901203
Telefono: 051 8490411
Box B – Data of the DPO