2. Data protection We process personal information collected on this site as confidential, in accordance with the data protection legal provisions and present information. Your use of our Website is usually possible without entering personal data. If such personal data (eg name, address, email) are collected, the contribution is voluntary and their treatment and transmission to third parties only takes place through explicit consent. Please note that the data transfer on the Internet (eg during e-mail communication) may have security flaws. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible, however, dealing only identification data, the risk remains low magnitude.
3. Data controller The Data Controller of visitors to our Website is:
Paolo Agostino Tommaso Ruggeri Sas Via Turrini 9 – 40011 Anzola dell’Emilia (BO) P.IVA 03016901203 Telefono: 051 8490411 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Personal data “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
5. Information gathered The personal information collected on this site and subsequently saved, are personal data provided voluntarily, through compilation of forms, sending emails or sending your application for a job position. We use this information to respond to your requests, and in the cases described in paragraphs 6, 7, 8.
6. Section contacts request If you send a query using the contact form, the data entered on the form, including contact details provided are stored to process requests and subsequent questions. The processing of data is authorized through the specific information provided in the same section. Without the declaration of the information reading and the consent of the specific purposes it will not be possible to process requests submitted.
7. Section Careers If you want to apply for a job, you can do it: 1. ☐ by filling out the appropriate contact form to be subsequently contacted. 2. ☐ sending the resume to the email address indicated in this section. 3. ☒ by filling out the appropriate contact form and by uploading your CV. The processing of data is authorized through the specific information provided in the same section. Without the declaration of the information reading and the consent of the specific purposes it will not be possible to process requests submitted.
8. The personal information We automatically collect on this Site Each time you access the Website, We may automatically collect some information about you, regardless of whether you use our services. By visiting this Website You are only saved the IP address of the computer that is logging on and sending Website. During your visit the access date, the names of the queried file, the URL, the request code / HTTP response, the login status, duration of access and bytes transferred are saved. This information is used for statistical purposes, where individual users remain anonymous.
10. Server Log Files The Web service provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files that are automatically sent by the browser. These are: browser type and version of browser, operating system, referring URL, IP address, host name of the accessing computer, server request time. We reserve the right to verify the data later if there are indications on the illegal use of the site.
12. Right to information, cancellation and opposition The user has the right to be informed of the existence of their personal data stored, its origin, recipients, purposes of data processing. The user also has the right to object to the processing, request its limitation or request the deletion of data. For questions relating to this topic or for questions about your personal data, please contact us at the email address in the contact details of the data controller.
13. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority The data subject has the right to complain to a supervisory authority. In Italy the supervisory authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data which indicate the following contacts:
Garante Per La Protezione Dei dati Personali Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 CAP: 00186 ROMA Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 Centralino telefonico: (+39) 06.696771 E-mail: email@example.com
14. Protection of your personal data For the protection of your personal data processed by us against unauthorized access and misuse, and unauthorized access, we have taken extensive technical and operational security measures, which are regularly reviewed and updated. The processing of your personal data is handled in order to improve our customer service, or for technical reasons and is achieved through appropriate security measures in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations of the Data Protection (GDPR). Please note that, while adopting the greatest possible measures to ensure a secure data transmission, data transmission through the Internet, it is not completely secure. The security of the data transmitted to our Web sites cannot be guaranteed. If we change our guidelines on data protection, we will post the changes on this site. As a result, it will be possible at any time to know what information we collect and how we use it. Upon written request, we will gladly to provide information on what data of the data subject we have stored.